Collecting and returning keys
COLLECTION OF KEYS
- There is one set per student, which may be collected from our office from 1st September between 10.00 a.m. & 4.00 p.m. Monday to Friday and 10.00 a.m. & 2.30 p.m. on Saturday and we do not close for lunch.
- Keys are only given to authorised tenants.
- Each person must collect their own keys and supply proof of i.d (i.e. Passport/Driving Licence/Student Card).
- Keys will not be released if there is any September rent unpaid.
- At the end of the tenancy all keys must be handed back to our office suitably labelled with the tenants name (Room number if applicable) and the house address.
- Any room keys must remain in the appropriate doors.