How to Book a House
Accepting and booking a house.
When the whole group has decided on a suitable property and are 100% sure, before signing the agreement we require the following from each occupant:-
Completion of an application form with details of full name, home address, telephone number, email addresses.
A non refundable holding deposit equivalent of one weeks rent.
THE FOLLOWING PROOF OF IDENTIFICATION IS REQUIRED FOR EACH OCCUPANT
- UK Citizens – Original Passport
- European Residents – Original Passport/Settled Status/ UK Visa/ Residents Permit
- Non-European Residents – Original Passport and Original current UK Visa/Residents Permit
- A Guarantor’s (Parent/Guardian) Original Passport ID
- Student NUS Card
- Confirmation letter from the University regarding course enrolment
Make a suitable appointment for within fourteen days of accepting a property for the whole group to attend to sign the tenancy agreement, pay the deposit.( See rent payments )