Complaints Procedure

As a regulated Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) firm, we have in place a complaints handling procedure, (CHP) which meets the regulatory requirements.  Our CHP has two stages.  Stage one the CHP gives our firm the opportunity to consider your complaint in full.  Our firm will try to resolve your complaint to your satisfaction.  If you are not happy with our response, you will have the opportunity to take your complaint to stage two.  Stage Two gives you the client, the opportunity to have your complaint reviewed and considered by an independent redress provider, approved by RICS.

We are committed to providing a service of the very highest standards. Sandhu Estates are members of The Property Ombudsman Service (TPOS).

Stage One

In the event that you would like to make a complaint please tell us exactly what you are unhappy about and what you would like us to do to about it. You can do this in writing to: –

Sandhu Estates
Complaints Handling  – K. Sandhu
18 Victoria Terrace
Leamington Spa
CV31 3AB

Alternatively, you may wish to email your complaint to:

By putting your complaint in writing it helps us to understand the issues of concern. We can thereafter investigate matters thoroughly.   

      • Your Complaint will be acknowledged in writing with 5 working days of receipt

      • You will be advised in our response, who is responsible for investigating your complaint.

      • You will receive a full response within 15 working days of our receiving your complaint.

      • If we do not hear from you within 20 working days of our detailed response, then we will assume that the matter has been addressed and our files will close accordingly.

If you are still unhappy with our detailed response, please let us know. We will again respond within 5 working days with a final viewpoint letter.  A detailed response will be provided within 15 working days of receiving your request for a second review of your complaint.

Stage Two

If we are unable to agree on how to resolve your complaint then you have the opportunity to take your complaint to an independent redress provider, as approved by RICS Regulatory Board.  We have chosen the following redress providers

For Consumer Clients:

The Property Ombudsman Service
Milford House
43-55 Milford Street

For Business-to-Business Clients

RICS Dispute Resolution Service
Surveyor Court
Westwood Way