Houses are let on a first come, first serve basis.
TO VIEW A PROPERTY:
Call at the house and kindly ask the current students to show you round. The best time to call at properties are generally Wednesday afternoons, Weekday evenings (before 8.30pm latest) and on Weekends during the day. If all of your group are not present at the first visit, obtain contact numbers from the current tenants to arrange further visits. If you have trouble accessing a property call our office to arrange an accompanied viewing.
TO BOOK A PROPERTY:
When the whole group has decided on a suitable property and are 100% sure, before signing the agreement we require the following:
- A completed Application Form
- A copy of Student NUS cards & Passport/Driving Licence for the whole group. For Non-European Union Citizens, a copy of their Passport and U.K. Visa is required
- Each house-mates share of the Holding Deposit on the house (the total amount which you can find on the Accommodation List)
Contact us on Tel: 01926 43986 or E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any difficulties with viewing any of our properties.
* except where stated on the list
Student Houses FAQ
- How and when do I pay the Rent
- How do I get my Deposit back?
- What do I do about Refuse and Recycling?
- What do I do about the Utility Bills (Gas/Electric)
- What do I do if I need a Landlords Reference?
- What do I do if something needs repairing?
- What do I do to book a House?
- What furniture do I get with the House?
- What happens about Council Tax?
- What happens at the end of the Tenancy?
- What is the Deposit
- What is the Tenancy
- When and How do I get my Keys
- Will I get an Inventory?
- Complaints Procedure